Sunday, March 8, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the 21st Century way for faculty to communicate and express our thoughts to the world. Let's get a couple rules out to start. First, this is not my blog. This is our blog. This space is for us to communicate with each other, hear each other, learn from each other and have our voices heard. Second, I have enabled this blog with AdSense, so that if people click on the ads I will get money that I plan to donate to the Faculty Senate. This is a great way for the Faculty Senate to raise some money as we have no budget. It probably won't be much money but every little bit counts. Third, we have to spread the news that this Blog exists. So let your colleagues here and at other universities know.

So I will get us underway with a posting about the Presidential Search process. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment