- we should build a 1,000-room dorm?
- administrators should put in 12-hour a days? (as if they didn't do that already)
- that he slipped up and referred to us as "City Colleges"?
- that his outline of plans to counter the accreditation issue came across as the usual adminstrative "top down" decision-making that we have always had?
- that "faculty must be part of the university?" what exactly does this mean? what does this imply?
- that there was a strong paternalistic attitude toward the students --as if we were teaching high school or (gasp!) community college students?
- that the whole thing did not end until around 3 p.m.?
- that there was anything substantially different from what he said in his "interview," such as it was, in April?
I really want to know--it is clear the Convocation Ctr. is a terrible venue for this sort of thing. Please do feel free to post and offer your clarifications and perspectives.